Boards, Platters And Plates - Seasonal Cheese And Charcuterie Ideas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Breadstick and Soft Cheese Charcuterie with Cheddar, Brie, Almonds and Chutney Recipe
This Breadstick and Soft Cheese Charcuterie with Cheddar, Brie, Almonds, and Chutney is a delicious and simple appetiser suitable for any occasion. The crispy breadsticks are irresistible with the creamy cheeses, crunchy almonds, and sweet chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay out the breadsticks on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the bread is lightly toasted.
- Cut the cheddar and brie into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the cheese and almonds on a serving platter.
- Serve breadsticks with chutney alongside the cheese and almonds.
Charcuterie Board Set With Cheese Board And Drawers
Around The Board
Set Of 6 Mini Slate Charcuterie Boards
Grazing Board with Mixed Berries, Raisins, Almonds, Pretzels and Blue Cheese Recipe
Charcuterie Cheese Board with Olives, Grapes, Salami and Crostini Recipe
Charcuterie Board of Assorted Prosciutto, Salami and Hams with Chutney Recipe
Picnic Charcuterie Board with Grapes, Pretzels, Cheese, Baguette and Berries Recipe