Over 200 Contemporary Spreads Recipe Book, Shipped Right to Your Door
Assortment of Fresh Berries, Cheese, Peppers and Salami on a Grazing Table Recipe
This grazing platter of fresh berries, cheese, peppers, and salami is ideal for any occasion. The sweet and tart berries complement the savoury cheese and salty salami perfectly, and the crisp bell peppers add a refreshing crunch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Wash and dry all of the berries with a paper towel.
- Brie, goat cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepper jack cheese should all be cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Make thin strips out of the bell peppers.
- Arrange the berries, cheese cubes, bell pepper strips, and salami on a large platter or grazing table.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Graze Inspiration For Small Plates
Slate Cheese Board and Charcuterie Natural Stone Tray
Easy Charcuterie Boards
3 Tiered Charcuterie Board and Serving Ladder
Grazing Platter with Green and Black Olives, Tomatoes, and Deli Meats Recipe
Blue Cheese, Figs, Walnuts and Pecans Charcuterie Recipe
Brie and Blue Cheese Board with Walnuts, Figs, Grapes and Strawberries Recipe
Sliced Figs, Mandarins with Fresh Berries and Jam Charcuterie Board Recipe