An Illustrated Guide to Creating Delicious and Visually Stunning Charcuterie Boards
Salami Charcuterie Board with Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
This Salami Charcuterie Board with Peppers and Tomatoes is ideal for any occasion. The flavor explosion in your mouth is created by the combination of salty cured meats, sweet cherry tomatoes, and tangy peppers.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- On a large charcuterie board or platter, arrange the salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, and soppressata.
- Surround the meats with the sliced mixed bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and pepperoncini.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the Dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the board's meats and vegetables.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life
On Boards Cookbook
The Essential Boards Bible
Appetizer Charcuterie Board with Brie Cheese, Cashews, Cherry Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
Cheese and Fruit Charcuterie with Smoked Brie, Cucumbers and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Cheshire and Camembert Charcuterie with Kiwi, Banana Chips, Apricots and Dates Recipe
Charcuterie Board with Cashews, Almonds, Olives, Apricots, Ham and Mozzarella Recipe