Four Different Knives Designed for Cutting, Slicing, and Spreading Cheese
Ham and Cheese Charcuterie Board with Grapes and Chocolate Recipe
This Ham and Cheese Charcuterie Board is ideal for any occasion. The combination of salty meats, creamy cheeses, sweet grapes, and chocolate creates a delectable and visually appealing presentation.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- On a serving board, arrange the prosciutto, salami and ham.
- Arrange the cheddar, gouda, and brie cheeses around the meats on the board.
- Fill in any blank spaces on the board with grapes.
- Separately melt the dark and milk chocolates in a double boiler or microwave.
- Drizzle the melted chocolates over the board's meats and cheeses.
- Serve and have fun.
Bamboo Cheese Board, Charcuterie Platter and Serving Tray
Graze Inspiration For Small Plates
Slate Cheese Board and Charcuterie Natural Stone Tray
Wine and Cheese Charcuterie Board with Antipastos and Cured Meats Recipe
Cheese and Fruits Grazing Table with Olives, Cantaloupe, Salami and Hummus Recipe
Assorted Cheese, Spinach Dip, Hummus, Pita, Grapes, Crackers Charcuterie Board Recipe
Charcuterie Board with Brie, Italian Sausages, Jam, Cashews and Grapes Recipe