Over 200 Contemporary Spreads Recipe Book, Shipped Right to Your Door
Charcuterie Board with Brie, Italian Sausages, Jam, Cashews and Grapes Recipe
This Brie, Italian Sausages, Jam, Cashews, and Grapes Charcuterie Board is ideal for any occasion. Everyone will enjoy the combination of savoury and sweet ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Arrange the brie cheese on a platter in bite-size pieces.
- Cook the Italian sausages according to package directions, then cut them into bite-size pieces.
- Place them on the platter.
- Fill a small bowl with jam and place it on the platter.
- Arrange the cashews and grapes on the platter around the other ingredients.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Charcuterie Cheese Board Set And Serving Platter
Beautiful Platters and Delicious Boards
Marble Cheese Slicer With Replacement Wire
Boards: Stylish Charcuterie Spreads
Cheese and Cold Cut Charcturie Boards with Fresh Berries and Nuts Recipe
Camembert with Walnuts, Summer Sausage and Crackers Charcuterie Board Recipe
Grazing Platter with Figs, Chocolates, Grapes, Walnuts, Olives and Soft Cheese Recipe
Cashews and Prosciutto Charcuterie with Olives, Peppers and Artisan Bread Recipe