Perfect for Serving Cheese and Charcuterie
Charcturie Board with Artisan Crackers, Hummus, Kiwi, Hard Boiled Eggs, Berries Recipe
This Charcuterie Board is ideal for any occasion as an appetiser or snack. A balanced and satisfying flavor experience is created by the combination of savoury crackers, creamy hummus, crunchy cashews, and fresh fruit. It's also simple to make and is sure to impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Arrange the crackers on a large platter or board.
- Dollop hummus all over the board.
- Spread the cashews out on the board.
- Arrange the hard boiled eggs and sliced kiwis around the board.
- Fill in any gaps with a mixture of berries.
- Serve and have fun.
On Boards Cookbook
The Essential Boards Bible
Prosciutto Charcuterie Board with Cured Meats, Olives and Roasted Walnuts Recipe
Grazing Tray with Cheese, Crackers, Grapes, Roasted Nuts and Prosciutto Recipe
Sausage and Parmesan Charcuterie Board Recipe
Brie, Salami, Berries and Grapes Charcuterie Board with Chutney Recipe