Comes with a High-Quality Marble Base and Stainless Steel Cutting Wire
Chutney, Artisan Bread, Grapes and Olives Charcuterie Recipe
This Charcuterie with Chutney, Artisan Bread, Grapes, and Olives is ideal for any occasion. The sweet and savoury chutney complements the crusty artisan bread perfectly, while the grapes and olives add a refreshing touch. It's simple to make and will surely impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- To make the Chutney, combine all of the chutney ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To make the Artisan Bread, follow these steps: Combine the flour, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the water until the dough comes together.
- Cover the bowl with a damp towel and set aside for 1-2 hours, or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and form it into a round loaf.
- Place the loaf on a baking sheet or a baking stone that has been preheated for 30 minutes.
- Make a few slashes on the top of the loaf with a sharp knife or razor blade.
- Bake the bread for 30-35 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the bottom of the bread sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the bread from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool before slicing.
- To make the Charcuterie: On a large serving board, arrange the grapes, olives, chutney, and bread.
- Serve and have fun.
That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life
On Boards Cookbook
Roasted Almonds with Asiago Ciabatta, Deli Cuts and Brie Cheese Platter Recipe
Grazing Board with Figs, Salami, Bread Sticks and Roasted Peanuts Recipe
Prosciutto Charcuterie Board with Cured Meats, Olives and Roasted Walnuts Recipe
Grazing Tray with Cheese, Crackers, Grapes, Roasted Nuts and Prosciutto Recipe