Perfect for Entertaining Guests With a Unique Design and Durable Construction
Mettwurst Salami Sausage Charcuterie Board Recipe
This Mettwurst, Salami and Sausage Charcuterie Board is ideal for any occasion. It's simple to make and is sure to impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Arrange the Mettwurst Salami Sausage on a serving board.
- Add the Brie and Gouda cheeses to the board in small pieces.
- Lay out the Red and Green Grapes on the board.
- Toss in the almonds, cashews, and pistachios.
- Add the Sun-dried Tomatoes and Olives to the board.
- Serve and have fun.
That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life
On Boards Cookbook
Grazing Table with Soft Cheese, Hummus, Peppers, Grapes, Olives and Fruits Recipe
Appetizer Charcuterie Board with Brie Cheese, Cashews, Cherry Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
Cheese and Fruit Charcuterie with Smoked Brie, Cucumbers and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Cheshire and Camembert Charcuterie with Kiwi, Banana Chips, Apricots and Dates Recipe