Create Stunning Spreads that are Sure to be the Talk of the Party
Traditional Charcuterie with Salami, Chocolate Bark, Cheddar Cheese and Berries Recipe
This traditional charcuterie board is filled with savoury and sweet ingredients that are ideal for snacking. The salty salami and cheddar cheese complement the sweet and tart blackberries and strawberries perfectly. And for an added treat, we've included some homemade chocolate bark that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Arrange the salami on a platter in thin slices.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate and spread it out onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Allow to harden and cool before breaking into pieces.
- Melt the white chocolate in a separate double boiler and drizzle it over the dark chocolate pieces.
- Arrange the cheddar cheese cubes on the platter alongside the salami.
- Wash and arrange the blackberries and strawberries on the platter with the other ingredients.
- Serve and have fun.
On Boards Cookbook
The Essential Boards Bible
Bamboo Cheese Board, Charcuterie Platter and Serving Tray
Ham Charcuterie Board with Ciabatta, Cucumbers and Grape Tomatoes Recipe
Hors D'Oeuvre Charcuterie with Brie, Salami, Smoked Beef and Grape Tomatoes Recipe
Wine and Cheese Charcuterie Board with Antipastos and Cured Meats Recipe
Cheese and Fruits Grazing Table with Olives, Cantaloupe, Salami and Hummus Recipe