365 Delicious Charcuterie Board Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Charcuterie Board of Soft Cheeses, Berries, Cold Cuts, Sliced Bread and Hummus Recipe
This Charcuterie Board is the ideal appetiser for any occasion. All on one board: soft and creamy cheeses, fresh and juicy berries, savoury cold cuts, sweet grapes, crunchy sliced bread, and creamy hummus. It's a crowd-pleaser that's simple to make and looks great.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- On a large wooden board, arrange the cheeses, berries, cold cuts, grapes, sliced bread, and hummus.
- Brie, goat cheese, and camembert should be cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries should be washed and dried.
- Form small rolls with the prosciutto and salami slices.
- Arrange everything on the board in a visually appealing manner.
- Serve with sliced bread and hummus right away.
Charcuterie Boards Cookbook
That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life
Olives, Cheese, Dates, Pecans, Walnuts and Pumpkin Seed Charcuterie with Honey Recipe
Sliced Oranges Charcuterie Board with Camembert, Olives, Cucumbers and Pears Recipe
Charcuterie Plate with Blue Cheese, Berries, Almonds, Peanuts and Raisins Recipe
Blue Cheese and Fig Charcuterie Board with Olives, Almonds, Raisins and Jam Recipe