Four Different Knives Designed for Cutting, Slicing, and Spreading Cheese
Ham, Crackers, Honey, Grapes and Gouda Cheese Board Recipe
This Ham, Crackers, Honey, Grapes and Gouda Cheese Board is a quick and easy appetiser for any occasion. The savoury and sweet flavors of the gammon, cheese, honey and grapes are perfectly balanced and complement the crunchy crackers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Arrange the gammon slices on a serving platter or cheese board.
- Place the sliced Gouda cheese on top of the board.
- Arrange the grapes around the gammon and cheese on the board.
- Drizzle honey on top of the gammon and cheese.
- Arrange the crackers around the other ingredients on the board.
- Serve and have fun.
Charcuterie Cheese Board Set And Serving Platter
Beautiful Platters and Delicious Boards
Marble Cheese Slicer With Replacement Wire
Boards: Stylish Charcuterie Spreads
Ham and Cheese Charcuterie Board with Grapes and Chocolate Recipe
Camembert and Mozzarella with Pistachios, Pretzels and Berries Charcuterie Board Recipe
Sliced Cheese and Roasted Walnuts on a Charcuterie Board Recipe
Charcuterie Tray with Cheese, Peppers, Salami, Tomatoes and Jam Recipe